I was looking around the Cuusoo website when I came across with this project byLDiEgo. I was amazed by how this model was built. It includes tones of details that make it look like the real Invisible Hand from the Star Wars universe.
The total amount of pieces that would be in this set if it get produced would be around 3,883 and it would have a size of 92’60 x 20’70 x 43 cm aprox. LDiEgo also plans to include three micro ships, two ETA-2 Actis-Class Jedi Starfighters one from Anakin and another from Obi-Wan and a Vulture Droid. This micro would be capable to be placed on the Invisible Hand’s hangar. That little feature there can add tons of playability to this set.
Along with the micro scale ships LDiEgo would like to include 18 awesome minifigures which would be:
- R2-D2 -Commander Battle Droid
- x2 Security Droids-x2 Pilot Droids
- x2 Super Battle Droids
- x2 Magnaguards
- General Grievous (Ep. III variant with cape)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ep. III variant, with headset)
- Anakin Skywalker (Ep. III variant with headset)
- Count Dooku (movie version)
- Chancellor Palpatine (movie version)
- Lushros Dofine -Buzz Droid (New design)
- Droideka (New design)
- R4-P17 head (in Obi-Wan’s Starfighter)
Wouldn’t it be amazing to get all of this minifigs in just one set? It sure would be but the chances of this happening are very low. If the set get approved there might be a few minifigs that we would not see. I would also like to point out that LDiEgo plans to introduce a new version of the Droideka and in my opinion it looks great.
This is an amazing project and I would encourage all of you to head to the Cuusoo Project Page and support the idea. Who knows, maybe it will get approved! If you would like more details on the features of this set check the project page here!